background

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Chad!!

34 years ago today the love of my life entered this world.  I'm so grateful that he was placed on this earth and even more grateful that he was raised to be the man he is today!  I am one lucky girl and there are times that I still don't believe he is mine. 

Of course, first, he belonged to his Mama and I know it is so hard to share...so thank you Cathy for sharing your sweet boy with me!  On a side note, this is the VERY FIRST birthday in 34 years that Chad's Mama wasn't present for.  She will be here very soon though and we are so excited to see her and Chad's Dad. 

Look at that beautiful baby!!


Chad did have to work today but I got up to make him homemade biscuits and bacon.  Just a little bit of home since we are so far away.  As I started making them I realized I didn't have a biscuit cutter here in Ireland....FYI a water glass works just as well : )  I can't wait to get back to my kitchen and all my kitchen gadgets!!

Chad (looking a little sleepy) with his bacon biscuits.  He took the rest to work so he could show the Irish folk what a "real biscuit" is.  In Ireland, biscuits are cookies or crackers.
Happy birthday Chad and I can't wait to spend the rest of your birthdays with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment